Looking to prepare for a lifetime of marriage?
- Are you engaged? Re-marrying?
- Are you seeking good preparation for marriage?
- $450 ($390 for William or Jess)
- Before starting the online assessment, you will be prompted to pay PREPARE/ENRICH an admin fee of $42 per couple
About the Prepare/Enrich Program
An assessment tool
PREPARE/ENRICH is a customised couple assessment completed online that identifies a couple’s strength and growth areas. It is one of the most widely-used programs for premarital counselling and premarital education and is also used for marriage counselling, marriage enrichment, and dating couples considering engagement.
Based on a couple’s assessment results, the counsellor provides 3 or more feedback sessions in which they help the couple discuss and understand their results and equip them with taught proven relationship skills.
This program is different from regular counselling which focuses on a particular problem or crisis.
The process – what it looks like
As a couple, you separately fill in an online Inventory Questionnaire. This is very thorough and takes about 30 – 45 minutes to complete.
Your facilitator/counsellor will then contact you to schedule 3 feedback sessions. Your counsellor will work through sections of the questionnaire responses to help you:
- Identify the strengths and growth areas in their relationship
- Explore similarities and differences in expectations and family backgrounds
- Comfortably discuss financial issues
- Learn or improve skills in stress reduction, good communication, and conflict resolution
- Discover personality traits
If more sessions are required, you may book further sessions at your facilitator/counsellor’s standard fee.
Choose from our team of pre-marriage counsellors
3 feedback sessions for $450 ($390 for William or Jess).
If more sessions are required, your counsellor’s standard fee below will apply.
Click a calendar to book.