Location – Bridges Counselling
1 Blackwood Pl, Oatlands NSW 2117, Australia
Address: Bridges Counselling, 1 Blackwood Pl, Oatlands NSW 2117
Office: 9683 1444
Fax: 8212 8024
Make an Online Payment for a counselling session
Weekdays 8am – 9pm
Saturday 8am – 9pm
Weekdays 9am – 5pm
Saturday 9am – 5pm
Visit Our Location
We are located on the corner of Blackwood Pl and Glencoe Av. In Burnside Shopping Village, we are at the FAR RIGHT END – hidden around the corner of the DENTIST. There are no immediate signs, so look for the dentist.
We are located on Pennant Hills Rd, just down from the Kings School towards Parramatta. Opposite us is Burnside Public School, Redeemer Baptist School and Tara Anglican School. Pennant Hills Rd is the boundary between Oatlands and North Parramatta.
An ideal location for a Counselling Centre
A popular cafe, open 7 days and weekdays till late, is only a few doors away
Quiet, discrete and safe area of historic Burnside
Ample free parking at our doorstep, and ample free street parking if required
Avoid the road and parking congestion of Parramatta CBD
Directions by Car
We are within comfortable driving distance of Carlingford, Northmead, North Rocks, Baulkham Hills, Norwest, Blacktown, Seven Hills and Merrylands.
- Turn from Pennant Hills Rd into Glencoe Avenue. Burnside Shopping Village is on your right.
- Walk around the corner of the dentist – at the far right end.
- Enter the waiting room.
Directions by Public Transport
There are bus stops very close to the Burnside Shops no matter which direction your bus comes from.
- To plan your trip, we highly recommend you visit www.transportnsw.info. For your destination address, simply enter either
- Blackwood Place, Oatlands or
- Burnside Shops
- Disembark the bus at Burnside Shops, or Glencoe Avenue. The walk down the hill of Glencoe Avenue to our office is about 100 metres. Take the short cut through the garden into the parking area.
- We are located at the far right end of the shops. Turn left at the Dentist Surgery.
- You will see a sign ‘Bridges Counselling’ in our window. Enter the door into the waiting room.