What are your centre’s therapeutic approaches?
People are complex. The emphasis of our work is client focused.
Our mental health therapy is respectfully, collaboratively and sensitively tailored to each client, whether individual, couple or family.
Your psychologist or counsellor will aim to truly understand your issues, and walk beside you. They seek to inspire hope with the goal of a more meaningful life.
We treat you as a person, not as a diagnosis to be treated.
We draw upon a wide range of evidence-based approaches used in the profession:
- ACT – Acceptance and Commitment therapy
- Attachment Theory
- CBT – Cognitive Behaviour Therapy – including it’s many variations
- DBT – Dialectical behaviour therapy
- EFT – Emotionally Focused Therapy
- EFTC – Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples
- EMDR – Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing
- Gestalt Therapy
- Gottman Family Therapy
- Internal Family Systems
- IPT – Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Schema Therapy
- Somatic Therapy
- Systems Theory including Bowen Family Systems Theory
- Trauma-informed Therapy